Note! Before investing, check which broker to choose!
Here is a list of the most popular brokers in 2020
Some important information!
Are you interested in different forms and types of investing money? Are you keen on trading or investing in derivatives, e.g. in CFDs, options, gold, currencies, oil? If so, remember that while investing or trading, e.g. CFDs, binary options, cryptocurrencies or forex, the important thing is a good choice of the broker with whom you will set the account for trading. Below you will find some important information on how to choose the right broker and information on what to pay attention to. We believe that we managed to select some of the most popular brokers in 2020 (you will find the ranking below this article).
Before you start your adventure with investing or learning on the investment platform, it’s worth to know a few facts.
Here is a list of important information
- You can start learning and testing a particular platform on your demo account with a virtual amount to invest.
- Choosing a right broker is a very important issue, because we transfer money to a given platform. We want to be sure that it is safe and that we will be able to receive it when we profit from the investment and make a transfer to our own account.
- Compound interest, it’s worth knowing how powerful it is and how by investing $ 1, you can multiply your capital over a period of time.
- Risk, every investor has to be aware that every investment is risky, so do not invest the money you cannot afford to lose.
- The settlement of profits and losses, just like any income or loss, it should be settled in a given tax country
Investing and trading in 2020r.
If you are interested in investing in different types of assets, currencies, forex or cryptocurrencies, e.g. bitcoin, ethereum, or buying CFD contracts for gold, silver, platinum or foreign companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, Google or other large companies, we have some important information for you.
Namely, choosing the right broker is a very important step while investing. He is a person to whom we transfer our money, which we are going to manage. That is why, the credibility of the broker is very important because if we want to withdraw a particular amount we want to be sure that we are going to get it. Some people say that many brokers or pages are unfortunately not very reliable. Therefore, we decided to check which brokers are popular in 2020 and prepare a special broker ranking, which will be provided below this article.
Before you start investing, you can create a Demo Account that will allow you to test the chosen broker, get to know the platform and learn how to trade on it. You can make your first investment and trade on the asset you chose. You will check the possibilities of the platform and learn how to buy and sell assets, you can keep a track of the dollar, euro, oil, gold, silver or crypto exchange rates like bitcoin or ethereum.
By investing with a broker without the proper licenses, you can, for example: lose all your capital. You should also remember that every investment always involves the risk of losing the capital. That is why, it is worth choosing certified brokers and those who have the proper permits to run this type of business.
The credibility of the brokers can be verified by analyzing their licenses, permits, certificates and whether they subject to appropriate financial supervision in the country in which you live.
You can try the so-called demo account to learn, check the platform and your skills. You do not need to verify your data to start your adventure with investing (e.g. in Plus500 you only need an email address).
The advantages of a demo account
- You receive virtual currency and an amount to learn
- You can choose and test different options for buying and selling a particular asset, e.g. gold, silver, cryptocurrency, oil, etc.
- You decide for how much you buy and for how much you sell, and what you buy and what you sell.
- You decide when to switch to a real account and start investing your real money.
- You can unsubscribe from the platform at any time you want.
Below there are the 4 most popular brokers in 2020. You can set up a demo account and test the platform or, for example, check how to trade in, e.g. gold, currencies, oil, shares or crypto currencies.
The broker name
-SMS and email notifications
-Simple and intuitive operation
-No commission for deposits and withdrawals
-Chat live 24h in English
– Identical interface at all
mobile devices PC, Web, iOS
CySEC: nr 109/10
FCA: FRN 583263
SMS and email notifications
– English platform language
– Forex, indexes, Real Stock, crypto, ETF, commodities
– mobile and PC application
– interesting interface
– telephone, email and chat contact
– no commission for deposits and withdrawals
CySEC NR: 247/14
SMS and email notifications
– Interesting and intuitive panel
-Chat live in language
– mobile devices, PC, Web, iOS
– telephone support or online chat
– multi-language platform
– MetaTrader 4 Metatrader5 platform
– Ipone and Adroid APP mobile versions
– forex, indices, cryptocurrencies
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Below are some brokers that you should watch out for. Why?
In our opinion and after reviews on the internet, we can learn that entrusting funds to these entities may result in a loss of capital. Choose wisely.
List of brokers we don’t trust based on our experience.
The broker name
Bitcoin Billionaire, Bitcoin Circuit, Bitcoin Code, Bitcoin Compass, Bitcoin Era, Bitcoin Evolution, Bitcoin Formula, Bitcoin Future, Bitcoin Gemini, Bitcoin Millions, Bitcoin Pro, Bitcoin Profit, Bitcoin Revival, Bitcoin Revolution, Bitcoin Rush, Bitcoin Superstar, Bitcoin Traders, Bitcoin Trend App, Crypto Crash Fortune, Crypto Profit, Crypto Soft, Pattern Trader, Profit Maximizer, Profit Revolution,
Choosing a broker for everybody
The following ranking was prepared on the basis of a group of brokers, namely 23. We took into consideration such platforms as BDSWISS, XTB, HF Markets, easymarkets, Etoro, robomarkets, forextime and others. Based on the information, reviews found online, the number of reviews, ads, pages and our own opinion about the intuitiveness of the platform, the number of languages, platform support and contact, we created this ranking
It is worth to remember that the following ranking and its content is only an expression of the opinions and views of the people creating the platform and should be interpreted as such. All content posted here serves only as information purposes and should not be treated as investment recommendations.
The website creator does not take any responsibility for investment decisions made by users visiting the website and for the services offered by the company presented on the website. Every user using the website should read its regulations to which he will be redirected.
Read the rules of our website.
Remember that each investment, including the one on the Forex market and CFD contracts, involves high financial risk and should approached with full awareness of such risk. Do not invest money you cannot afford to lose!
The broker’s offers on our website and content can change. That is why, before starting the investment, each user should carefully read the current conditions and the offer of a particular broker.